Mississippi River Update 5/14/2011
The US Army Corps of Engineers announced that they will open the first bay of the Morganza Spillway at 3pm today to reduce the pressure on the Mississippi River levee system.
River levels are just under 44 feet in Baton Rouge today. All attractions and casinos are open for business.
- Battling Perception – Mississippi River Update from Baton Rouge 5/10/11
- Mississippi River Update – Thurs, 5/12/2011
- Mississippi River Update Wed. 5/11/2011
- 5 Outdoor Events that You Won’t Want to Miss in Baton Rouge
- Gardens, Food and Serenity at Houmas House