Take a Ride to the 2011 Chris Shivers Invitational
Between the heart-pounding action, the massive bulls, the fun music…. and who could forget those rodeo clowns- the Chris Shivers Invitational will entertain cowboys and cowgirls of all ages. My favorite part of the event is the introduction show, so arrive early to check it out! Aside from watching the rides, I also enjoy the rodeo clowns. These bull fighters are wonderful entertainers and athletes.
While you’re downtown, get a drink and enjoy the bands at Boudreaux and Thibodeaux’s or the Roux House. If you worked up an appetite at the PBR, try Schlitz and Giggles for delicious pizza and drink specials.
- West Baton Rouge hosts “Sugarfest 2009!” by Christina Zito
- Lace Up Your Dancing Shoes, Baton Rouge
- The Perkins Road Overpass is Growing
- Star-Spangled Celebration Downtown by Christina Zito
- Baton Rouge- Beyond Tailgating