Michigan women travel south to hit boutiques of Baton Rouge!
There’s an amazing variety of shopping experiences available in Baton Rouge, from large malls and upscale lifestyle centers to farmers markets and antique shops. Find the latest fashions or the perfect authentic Louisiana gift! No wonder a group of women travel all the way from Michigan to shop in Baton Rouge. “Baton Rouge has incredible boutiques,” said Amy Kogler Langeler, the ringleader of this merry band of hardcore shoppers. “You can find things here that you won’t find anywhere else.” WBRZ News 2 Louisiana interviewed these amazing ladies to find out exactly what brings them over 1,000 miles to Baton Rouge for an unforgettable shopping experience. Click here to read all about it! http://www.2theadvocate.com/features/45266817.html
- Live Music in the 225 2/25-3/7!
- Perkins Rowe- Baton Rouge’s Shopping and Entertainment Village
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Baton Rouge!
- Live Music in the 225! March 4-14, 2010
- Live Music in the 225! 12/10-12/20