Restaurants Open: Christmas 2011!
Are you traveling to Baton Rouge for the holidays, or is preparing your holiday menu turning you into a Grinch? We’ve put together a list of dining options for Christmas Day! We’re constantly adding to our list, so please let us know if you know of other restaurants that will be open in the Baton Rouge area on Christmas Day.
Crowne Plaza Buffet (reservations recommended) Seating available at:11a.m., 12p.m., 1p.m.
Open on Christmas Eve:
- Mansur’s on the Boulevard
- Le Creole
- Copeland’s of New Orleans
- Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro (closing early- between 6p.m.-8p.m.)
- Doe’s Eat Place
- Ralph & Kacoo’s (Open 11a.m.-8p.m.)
- Thanksgiving 2011
- Dining out in Baton Rouge on Thanksgiving
- Restaurants Options Near Bayou Country Superfest
- Bite Club King Cake Challenge TODAY!
- Baton Rouge King Cake Champion Crowned