A New Twist on Office Holiday Parties
This past weekend I was chatting with a friend who is in the initial stages of planning his medical office’s annual holiday party. For the last five years he has hosted his event at the exact same venue, in the same room, with the same menu. Needless to say he is bored, his staff is bored, and it’s time for a change. As we brainstormed new ideas and focused on downtown Baton Rouge venues, it dawned on me that this problem may sound familiar to many of you whose industry allows little time to brainstorm and scout out new venues and services. Therefore, I wanted to share our ideas with you and hear your feedback, suggestions and ideas…
“Hawaiian Christmas” at Lucy’s Retired Surfer Bar
“Mistletoe on the Terrace” of Shaw Center or Tsunami
“Red Wine, White Wine and Peppermint Martinis” at The Wine Loft or The Office
“Cajun Christmas” at Boudreaux and Thibodeauxs or Roux House
“White Christmas” at Old Governor’s Mansion or Old State Capitol
Follow Julie Koontz, Destination Services Manager for the Baton Rouge Convention and Visitors Bureau, on Twitter @VBR_JulieK.
- Why Crawl When You Can Walk? Wine Walk Wednesdays Downtown
- Live Music in the 225! March 4-14, 2010
- Baton Rouge Symphony Announces its 2009-10 Season with the Wine Walk Downtown
- Calling all Shopaholics to Baton Rouge this weekend!
- Your favorite Baton Rouge Christmas traditions!