Dining out in Baton Rouge on Thanksgiving
After a non-scientific poll of Baton Rouge area restaurants, we have come up with a short list that will be open on Thanksgiving Day – this Thursday, November 25th.
- Ruffino’s on Highland will be open from 11am – 4pm serving a special Thanksgiving menu
- City Cafe on George O’Neal Lane will open at 3pm
- Mestizo’s will open at 6pm serving a full bar and lite menu
- Mansurs on the Boulevard is taking 11am, 1pm and 3pm seatings and offering takeout meals for 10 or more
- Crowne Plaza will be serving Thanksgiving Day Buffet
- Camelot Club will be serving it’s Thanksgiving Day Grande Buffet
- Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center will begin serving their Thanksgiving Feast at 11am
- Texas de Brazil in Perkins Rowe will be open on Thanksgiving Day
- The Epic Buffet and Steakhouse at Hollywood Casino will both be open
- Houmas House Thanksgiving Buffet from 11:30 am – 2:00pm
- Nottoway Plantation will be serving a Thanksgiving Buffet in the Mansion Restaurant from 11am – 4pm
- The Oxbow in St. Francisville will be open Thanksgiving. Call for reservations
Please notify us is you own a restaurant or know of a restaurant that will be open and serving on Thanksgiving Day. We will update the blog as we receive new information.
- Thanksgiving 2011
- Urbanspoon’s Top 250 List includes BR!
- Restaurants Open: Christmas 2011!
- Live Music in the 225! 12/10-12/20
- Perkins Rowe- Baton Rouge’s Shopping and Entertainment Village