Easter Sunday in the Red Stick
Take a break from Easter egg hunting and dying eggs to enjoy a relaxing and tasty brunch, lunch or dinner at these restaurants on Easter Sunday:
• Flemmings- for Easter Brunch from 11:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
• Juban’s will be open from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
• The Kingfish Restaurant in the Hilton Capitol Center Hotel for brunch
• The Crown Plaza will be serving brunch
• Outback Steakhouse
• T.J. Ribs
• Superior Grill
• Byronz Bistro
• City Café
• Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro
• Ralph and Kacoo’s
*Unless otherwise noted, these restaurants will be open normal Sunday business hours, and we’ll continue to update the open list as we receive more informaiton.
- Chicken and Blues!
- Urbanspoon’s Top 250 List includes BR!
- Staff Blog- Favorite Lunch in Baton Rouge!
- South Louisiana Celebrates Mardi Gras! Why You Ask?
- Holly Clegg Prepares for the Holidays!